The team of insurance defense litigators of Roerig, Oliveira & Fisher, LLP have exhibited unparalleled skill in defending insurers and/or municipalities against various types of lawsuits. Our defense strategies cover areas as complex as city governments to smaller disputes involving city workers accused of violations or committing any sort of wrong doing. Whether the case is high profile or not, we treat each with the same level of care and importance.
Typical government liability cases can include but are not limited to:
- Police and law enforcement
- Zoning disputes
- Criminal holding facilities such as county jails or state prisons
- Claims of any amendment violations
- Lawsuits filed against city workers, elected officials or other government employees
- Claims of a municipal tort nature
- Allegations of violations concerning educational facilities
We extend the same level of professional courtesy and knowledge of insurance defense no matter which type of case we undertake. Our main priority is to ensure that our client receives the best possible legal services while maintaining cost-effective practices.
If you are an insurer whose client has been accused of violations involving governmental or municipal matters, rest assured that a highly-skilled legal team is available to defend your case. Contact the insurance defense firm of Roerig, Oliveira & Fisher, LLP of McAllen at 956.393.6300 or 956.542.5666 for our Brownsville office today to get started.