Roerig, Oliviera & Fisher, L.L.P. incorporates experience and excellence in their practice, combining the skills of our 16 attorneys in their specialized practice areas. We believe our team-based approach, training and expertise offers you the most comprehensive legal services possible. Our practice areas include:
- Insurance Defense: From filing petitions and motions to mediation and litigation, we protect insurance companies from fraudulent claims.
- Semi-Truck Liability: We assist our clients from claims for injuries incurred by a semi-truck accident or any damages to property as a result of a collision.
- Automobile Liability: We help protect clients from claims originating from injuries or damage to other people or property.
- Construction Defects: If you have encountered a construction defect such as mold, damages or other architectural flaws, or need to defend against a lawsuit claiming such allegations, we can help.
- Premises Liability: Safeguard yourself against fraudulent claims in the event of injuries sustained on your property.
- Products Liability: We can help you recover damages from companies selling products that are defective or have been recalled.
- Drug and Medical Devices: We will handle fraudulent claims ranging from drug ingestion, the misuse of medical devices, implanted or external.
- Toxic Torts: We will assist our clients who have been falsely accused of being responsible for exposure to toxic chemicals, which have resulted in injury or disease.
- Admiralty: We undertake claims involving maritime issues and accidents with the respect to international and territorial waters.
- Professional/Medical Malpractice: Fraudulent or false claims regarding medical and/or professional negligence.
- Employment Law: We help defend clients against a variety of work-related suits including claims of harassment and unfair business practices.
- Banking: Our thorough knowledge of the banking and business laws help defend our clients against frivolous lawsuits.
- Commercial Disputes: We handle business torts and contract disputes regarding falsifying claims or suits.
- Governmental Liability: We defend clients who have been accused of wrongdoing with governmental matters; including law enforcement, civil rights, elections, etc.
- Personal Injury: Our extensive experience with personal injury law assists in protecting clients against fraudulent personal injury claims.
- Insurance Coverage Disputes: With regards to general liability, homeowner, automobile, fiduciary and other forms of insurance, we will represent our clients against false and fraudulent claims or suits.
- Bad Faith Litigation: Our attorneys will assist any client accused of such matters as denial of coverage, denying benefits to policyholders, delaying resolutions of insurance claims, etc.
For more information on how we can represent you, call the law offices of Roerig, Oliviera & Fisher, L.L.P., today in McAllen at 956.393.6300, or call our Brownsville office at 956.542.5666.